页面

Thursday, February 11, 2016

MPI Generali Run 2016

Date: 10th January 2016 (Sunday)
Time: 7:00am
Venue: Padang Merbuk, Kuala Lumpur
Distance: 12km (11.56km)
Result: 00:56:02
Pace: 04:51/km
Rank: 30
Shoes: Mizuno Wave Hitogami

I try not to set any target pace for myself in this race as I didn't do any speed workout for the last 4 weeks.

When reach the first 1km distance marker saw my pace is 4:22/km, is a good start, so I then decide to maintain 4:30/km pace as far as I can.

I manage to keep myself focus on maintaining this pace until 6th km, then I decide not to continue anymore as I might start walking at anytime if I didn't slow down.

For the remaining 6km, I follow my heart to run, I try to motivate myself not to walk as Angel Tang might overtake me at anytime if I do so.

In the end, I manage to cross the finishing line with a smile, have a great race.

No comments: