页面

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Sunway The Good Run 2017

Date: 29th October 2017 (Sunday)
Time: 6:50am
Venue: Sunway Geo, Selangor
Distance: 15km (14.5km)
Result: 01:47:49
Pace: 05:22/km
Rank: 47
Shoes: Asics Gel-DS Racer 10

Recent few weeks my training mileages had went down, from 47km drop to 40km. Mainly due to muscle hardly take it from recovering from a run. So, I give myself a target for this race, to sub 1:30

I didn’t check the route before the race, half way running only know that need to run along the BRT Sunway Line. This is my first time running in BRT Sunway Line, a bus system that look like a LRT line, quite a special experience.

I start the race with a little bit too fast, waste a lot of energy during the first few km. After go up to BRT route, it is quite flat at first, but it is quite hilly in the other end of the route. I give up myself to walk on one of the up hill.

Luckily after come down from BRT route, it is only 2km left and is all flat. I manage to complete the race with 5:22/km pace, satisfied.

No comments: